1.1 These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
1.2 These are the sole terms of business of AZ Precision Ltd and shall govern all transactions between AZ Precision Ltd and the client of AZ Precision Ltd.
1.3 These terms and conditions of business apply in preference to and supersede any terms and conditions referred to, offered to, or relied on by the Client whether in negotiation or at any stage in the dealings between AZ Precision and the Client in respect of the service supplied by AZ Precision to the Client as specified in this Agreement (the “Service”).
1.4 Unless the context requires otherwise, reference to the singular includes the plural and reference to the masculine include the feminine and vice versa.
1.5 The headings contained in these Terms & Conditions are for convenience only and do not affect their interpretation.
1.6 By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
2. COPYRIGHT NOTICE
2.1 AZ Precision Ltd own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website.
3. ACCEPTABLE USE
3.1 You must not:
(a) use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
(b) use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
(c) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
(d) you must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true and non-misleading.
(e) republish material from our website (including republication on another website).
In these Terms of Business, the following definitions apply:
- The “Company” - means AZ Precision Ltd.
- “Cleaner” or “Cleaning Operative” – means the person or firm carrying out cleaning services on behalf of the Company.
- “Customer” or “Client”– means the person, firm or corporate body together with any subsidiary or associated company as defined by the Companies Act 1985 to whom the cleaning service(s) is supplied by the Company.
- “Customer’s Address” – means the address where the Customer has requested the cleaning service to be carried out.
- “Service” – means all the cleaning services carried out on behalf of the Company.
- “Visit” – means the visit to the Customer’s address by the Cleaner at the date and time agreed with the Customer at the time of booking to carry out the service.
- These Terms & Conditions represent a contract between the Company and the Customer.
- Both parties shall ensure that their respective responsibilities under this agreement are undertaken in compliance with all statutory regulations and codes of conduct.
- The customer agrees that any use of the Company’s services, including placing an order for services by telephone, email, website forms or social media shall constitute the Customer’s acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by a director of the Company, these Terms & Conditions shall prevail over any other terms of business or purchase conditions put forward by the Customer.
- No variation or alteration of these Terms & Conditions shall be valid unless approved in writing by a director of the Company.
- All quotations are given by the Company following a request from the Customer and shall remain open to acceptance for a period of 30 days from their date.
- The Company reserves the right to amend the initial quotation, should the Customer’s original requirements change or the Company feels that the criteria for the quotation has been misrepresented.
- The Company or Cleaner shall provide all cleaning supplies and cleaning equipment necessary to carry out the service. The Customer does not need to provide any materials or tools unless otherwise agreed.
- The Customer must provide running water, electricity, and sufficient lighting at the Customer’s address where the service is to take place.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Company the account is rendered for payment immediately upon completion of the work. The Customer must make payment to the Cleaner either by cash, cheque or bank transfer before the Cleaner leaves the Customer’s address.
- For payments by cheque, please, write your name on the back of the cheque; make cheques payable to AZ Precision Ltd and send it to the following address: AZ Precision Ltd, 7 Allhallows Road, London E6 5SZ. The Customer will be responsible for all bank and legal charges resulting from a dishonoured cheque.
- For BACS payments please contact our office for more information (AZ Precision Ltd account number and sort code).
- For card payments please follow the instructions given on our website or contact the office for more information.
- If payment is not made after 30 days of invoice, then the account will be passed to our collections agency. The Company reserves the right to charge £50 administrative fee, in addition to the balance due, for any account the Company must refer to collection. Please note, that debt collecting companies may add their charges to the outstanding amount.
- Carpet Cleaning / Hard Floor Cleaning / After Builders Cleaning / High Level Cleaning – Customer may cancel the scheduled cleaning job no less than 24 hours prior to the agreed start time. Customer agrees to pay 40% of the quoted price as a cancelation fee if the customer cancels or changes the date/time less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. Customer agrees to pay 40% of the quoted price as a cancelation fee in the event of no one home to let the cleaners in, no water or power available at Customer’s premises, or problem with Customer’s keys.
- One-off General Domestic and Office Cleaning / Spring Deep Cleaning / End of Tenancy Cleaning / After Party Cleaning / Communal Area Cleaning – Customer may cancel the scheduled cleaning job no less than 24 hours prior to the agreed start time. Customer agrees to pay £20 cancelation fee per cleaner if the Customer cancels or changes the date/time less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. Customer agrees to pay £20 cancelation fee per cleaner in the event of no one home to let the cleaners in, no water or power available at Customer’s premises, or problem with Customer’s keys.
- COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS
- All services shall be deemed to have been carried out to the Customer’s satisfaction, unless written notice is received by the Company with details of the complaint within 24 hours of the work being completed. All complaints must be received in writing by post or email no later than 24 hours after the completion of the service. The Company will fully investigate any complaint and attempt to resolve it to the satisfaction of the Customer, or alternatively to a reasonable standard.
- The Company requires the presence of the Customer or his representative in the beginning and at the end of the cleaning session as an inspection can be carried out and if any corrections, should be made on the same day.
- The Customer agrees to allow the Company back to re-clean any disputed areas/items before making any attempts to clean those areas/items themselves or arranging a third party to carry out cleaning or repair services with regard to the above. Failure to do so will void our Company Guarantee and the Company will consider the matter fully settled. If payment has not been received in full or has been stopped by the Customer the Company will immediately refer the account for collection.
- The Customer agrees that due to the nature of the service the Company guarantees only to correct any problems reported within 24 hours of the completion of the service.
- The Customer agrees to inspect the work immediately after its completion and to draw the operative’s attention to any outstanding cleaning issues while they are still on site. The operatives will carry out any such additional work to the Customer’s complete satisfaction.
- If the Customer or any third party instructed by the Customer is not present at the time of the service, then no claims regarding any cleaning issues can be made.
- The Customer agrees and understands that claims within the allowed 24 hours does not cover services or areas not outlined in the accepted quote. Any claims made for services or areas not mentioned in an official accepted quote will be classed as not valid and as such deemed settled.
- While the Company operatives make every effort not to break items, accidents do happen. Identical replacement is always attempted but not guaranteed. For this specific reason, the Company requests all irreplaceable items (whether monetarily or sentimentally valuable) be stored away and/or not cleaned by the cleaning operatives.
- In case of damage, the Company will repair the item at its cost. If the item cannot be repaired the Company will rectify the problem by crediting the Customer with the item’s present actual cash value towards a replacement upon payment of the cleaning services rendered.
- The Company shall not be responsible for damage due to faulty and/or improper installation of any item or from any action of the Customer.
- No claims shall be entertained if the Customer has an outstanding balance.
- Any attempt to commit insurance fraud or any use of false information to commit any type of fraud will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law together by the Company and the Insurance Providers. Monetary compensation as well as legal fees may be incurred.
- The Company’s Public Liability Insurance covers damages caused by a cleaning operative working on behalf of the Company, reported within 24 hours of service date. The policy also includes Treatment Risk cover. All claims are subject to an excess of £250.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- Customer understands that he/she is not entitled to any refunds.
- If the Customer is not completely satisfied with a cleaning job, the Company will re-clean any areas and items to Customer’s satisfaction. Therefore, Customer must allow the Cleaning Operative to be returned.
- Customer must be present at all times during the recovery clean. The Company reserves the right not to return a Cleaner more than once.
- The Company shall not be liable under any circumstances for any loss, expense, damage, delay, costs, or compensation (whether direct, indirect or consequential) which may be suffered or incurred by the Customer arising from or in any way connected with:
- Its failure to carry out its services as a result of factors that are beyond its control. Factors beyond its control include acts of god, floods, severe weather conditions, and inability to gain access to premises, lack of appropriate resources, such as water, electricity, and lighting;
- Late arrival of Cleaning Operatives at the service address. The Company endeavours to be right on time on any visit but sometimes due to transport related and other problems which are beyond the Company’s control, the Company operatives may arrive with a delay or the cleaning visit may be re-scheduled.
- An existing damage to Client’s property in the form of old stains, burns, scratches, dents etc. which cannot be cleaned/removed completely by the cleaning operative using the industry standard cleaning methods;
- Non satisfactory result from the service due to the Client or third party walking on wet floors or using appliances during or shortly after the cleaning process;
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages worth £50.00 or less.
- The Company shall not be liable for any odours arising during and/or after cleaning when this is due to factors such as, lack of ventilation, and/or appropriate heating;
- The Company shall not be liable under any circumstances for any loss, expense, damage, delay, costs or compensation (whether direct, indirect or consequential) which may be suffered or incurred by the Client if the Client has an outstanding balance aged 30 days or more from the date the payment was due.
- SUPPLEMENTARY TERMS
- All carpet, upholstery and hard floor cleaning services are subject to £55.00 minimum charge.
- Parking and congestion charges are in addition to the quoted price.
- equests for keys to be collected by the Company’s operatives from an address outside the postal code of the Client’s address will incur a £15.00 charge. The charge will cover only the pick up of keys. Another charge of £15 will apply for returning the key to the initial location.
- If any estimates of how long it will take the cleaning operatives to do the job required are being provided that is only an estimate based on the average time it takes to clean a home of similar size to the Client's, it being difficult to estimate precisely how long such tasks may take and that a degree of flexibility may be required.
- Due to Health and Safety regulations one cleaner will attempt to move only furniture that requires no more than one person.
- All fragile and highly breakable items must be secured or removed.
- The Client shall ensure that all valuables are stored away when work is carried out and that the property is supervised by the Client or his representative at all times during the course of the work. The Company shall not be responsible for the Client’s failure to comply with this obligation.
- The Company reserves the right to make any changes to any part of these Terms and Conditions without giving any prior notice. The Company may alter these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any alterations or additions will apply to new business but not to existing contracts. Please refer to your copy of these Terms and Conditions.
- AZ Precision and London Cleaning Premium are trading names of AZ Precision Ltd registered in England and Wales 5156211.
- OUR DETAILS
- This website is owned and operated by AZ Precision Ltd.
- We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 5156211, and our registered office is 7 Allhallows Road, London E6 5SZ.
- You can contact us:
(a) using our website contact form;
(b) by telephone, on the contact numbers published on our website;
(c) by email, [email protected].